Tuesday 13 November 2012

3 mois à Paris




# 1 
Parc Buttes Chaumont

Let´s start with my favorite park. I know there are a lot of nice parks in Paris, but for me the Parc Buttes Chaumont in the north of Paris is the most interesting one. I mean there is a waterfall, a huge rock, a pond and a very nice viewpoint. Seriously go there to have a picknick, it´s so relaxing and you can forget the crazy city around you at least for a day.



#2
 Le Marais

If you say shopping, I say Le Marais. This district is one of my favorite "Quartiers" in Paris. You can walk trough the pretty streets and do some shopping. Not the worst thing to do in Paris, right? But be aware, most of the shops are closed on Monday. 




#3

Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen


This super fancy flea-market is situated next to the metrostation Porte de Clignancourt. Don´t be scared when you leave the train, it´s not really pretty there. Be brave and just follow the crowds, they will guide you.




# 4
Villa Léandre


I discovered this tiny little street after I moved to Montmartre. The street is a bit surreal and reminds me of Nothing Hill. I was super fascinated and I already saw myself living here. 


#5 
 Canal Saint Martin


If you are in Paris and the weather is nice, you can take a walk along the Seine of course. But there are also other places to discover. What about the canal Saint Martin? Start from the metrostation Jaurès and just walk down the canal to find a nice cafe or just sit down next to the water like everyone else. 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, I miss Paris so much right now! There are so many places I didn't visit, so I need to get back soon. -Nina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...