Wednesday 19 December 2012

Pastéis de Nata




The best thing about travelling is the chance to discover new dishes, new tastes and sweets. While I was planning our trip to Lisbon I read some restaurant recommendations and the need to try the Pastéis de Nata. To be honest I never heard about them before and I seriously had no idea how yummy those little filled puff pastries are. For me the best place to get them is the Pastelaria Casa Brasileira in Lisbon. I know everybody is crazy about the Pastéis de Belém, but for me it was a bit disappointing, still good but not as good as the first place. That's my opinion of course, so go ahead and try them both.

Casa Brasileira 
Rua Augusta 267 
1100 Lisbon





Rua Belém 84
1300 Lisbon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...